Steps Involved in a Hair Transplant Treatment and Restoration
Hair transplant is the contemporary vogue not only for those whose hair is lost to prematurely fall and even for them who desire to change their hairlines or get an appealing mane. But the question is Hair Transplant Ludhiana successful and safe?
Steps for hair transplant:
It is a surgical procedure involving the transfer of hair follicles from any area in the body like legs or face and transplanting them on the bald portion. This operation is also used in transplanting hair follicles in brows and lashes. The modern procedures are invariably permanent and they pick up a follicular cluster of hair. This process can be done as a follicular unit extraction (FUE).
FUE can be executed in a single or a handful of settings. It is a time taking, manual technique but it gives results that are very natural and leaves no marks behind. Nevertheless, it is isn’t a cost-effectual procedure and is time-consuming for either one of the patients and the doctor. Though, the use of robotics in Hair Transplant Punjab has lessened the time in this procedure and has exceedingly simplified it.
Here are the steps:
- Preparation: In the first step of the Hair Transplant Ludhiana Surgery, from the back of the head of the patient the hair follicles are extracted and transplanted to the balding areas.
- Trimming donor area: Before surgery, the hair located in the donor area is cut/trimmed.
- Preparation of donor area: Local anesthesia is given in the donor area once trimmed.
- Tissue removal in the donor area and it is sutured: The tissue containing the bald/DTH resistant hair follicles is surgically removed and the donor area is sutured.
- Combed hair over the sutured donor area: The sutures in the donor region are concealed from the patient’s hair which is combed.
- Making follicular unit grafts: Microscopes are then used for preparing the follicular sections of hair grafts on the donor tissue.
- Preparing bald recipient area: After the local anesthesia is given, the balding area is fashioned for the surgical process. Any trimming or hair removal is not required in the baling area.
- Incisions made in the balding areas: Follicular Unit Grafts are placed in the tiny incisions that are made in an irregular pattern in the recipient area.
- Placing the grafts: The tiny grafts are placed in the hairline’s front area and denser ones are placed behind.
- Immediately after surgery: After the Hair Transplant Punjab surgery, tiny slits with short hair might be observable on the patient’s operating region.
- Closing of the Surgery: The incision and slit marks heal themselves and the redness in that area dissipates itself within a week.