The Best Spas in Las Vegas
Sin City is perhaps the one place that offers you plenty in terms of toxifying and detoxifying both. Take a simple break from the amazing casinos, pounding music and even the raucous hordes in the strip to put in a few hours towards relaxation. While there are plenty of options to lure you in like Bellagio and South Point Casino Las Vegas, we still recommend you spend a few hours and just let go completely:
- Canyon Ranch SpaWhile the original Canyon Ranch opened in the year 1979 in Arizona, it became a popular go-to resort for people who were in desperate need of rejuvenation and wanted to improve their health quite seriously. Get an appointment here and visit the branch in Las Vegas to enjoy the stunning treatments offered here. Additionally, you can enjoy the beautiful experiences offered at the Sauna here along with the herbal laconium, crystal steam room and much more. Plus explore unique treatments like the Cool Fog, Tropical Rain and even the Caribbean Storm here.
- JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and SpaSpa Aquae is situated right in one of the most beautiful properties of Las Vegas; known as JW Marriott. It has many healing powers that it introduces through water rituals and has an entire pool series designed to switch your body from cold to hot to cold and to hot. This alternative treatment helps in reducing the inflammation as well as circulation. Start with something as simple as the outdoor hydrotherapy circuit, and then move on to the ritual room which includes amazing saunas, plunge pools and steams too.
- Costa Del SurCosta Del Sur is the topmost spa in Sin City. Being one of the most popular attraction points for guests at South Point Casino Las Vegas, this place is also open to others who wish to explore the magic of rejuvenation here. You have treatments like Pure Fiji Goddess of the Sun and even specialized facials here. So, enjoy your stay and visit at Las Vegas to the fullest by ensuring that you include this in your itinerary.
Apart from this, there are plenty of other spas in Las Vegas that you can try too. The best deal is to ask your hotel for the recommended treatments and in case there are some offers you can take advantage of while staying there:
- Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Spa
- Spa Mandalay at Mandalay Bay
- Voie Spa by Mandara at The Paris
- ESPA at Vdara
So, this is what we ideally recommend you do at Las Vegas. First things first, enjoy the eateries- right from street side delicacies at China Town to the fancy restaurants owned by the top chef sommeliers in the country, you can enjoy everything to the fullest here. Then head on to the strip and color the night wild. After enjoying an amazing time at gambling dens like South Point Casino Las Vegas, spend a day or two relaxing and splurging all the gambling money you won in recreation.